- FCC Management Software
FCC Management Software
is accounting software designed specially for Canadian Farmers by FCC.
Field Manager PRO
is your planning and tracking Software. Track everything that has been done and happened to your crop right from planting, to bin, until it's sold. With this program you are ready for tracability and you know exactly your production costs per field/bushel.
Every new FCC Management Software purchased from Felix Weber (Ag Business & Crop Inc.) is eligible for $25.00 off (some restrictions apply).
Tel: (519) 343-5454
- We use the hands on approach. In the course we set up a sample farm with all kinds of scenarios of entries during the year from every day, to not frequently used, entries.
- Class computers are loaded with the software. One to two participants per computer.
- Course materials are included in the fee. The sample entries will help for your own farm setup.
- Maximum of 8 participants per course (classes conditional upon a minimum enrolment of 6 participants).
- Lunch break is one hour (Lunch not included).
- This training opportunity is eligible for cost-share funding through the Growing Forward Business Development for Farm Businesses program in Ontario. For more information on program requirements, please call '877-424-1300'. or visit: www.omafra.gov.on.ca/english/about/growingforward/busdev.htm